Find yourself. Find your path. Find your tomorrow.
Congratulations! We’re thrilled you’ll join our vibrant Saints community of bold thinkers, industrious problem-solvers, and fearless explorers. Prepare to leave your mark and go make history. Your journey here will truly be one-of-a-kind.
We hope this information will get you started. If you still have questions, be sure to check out the Admitted Student FAQs.
3 Reasons You'll Love St. Augustine
There are countless reasons to love living in St. Augustine, but here are three just for starters:
- It’s a great walking town with an amazing history. Invest in some comfortable shoes and get strolling. You’ll be amazed at what you discover.
- It’s a short drive to everywhere. From super-fun road trips to great concert locations, you’ll soon see how Northeast Florida is home to pretty much everything.
- Unique local spots. St. Augustine is home to some of the coolest, most creative locals you’ll meet — along with their equally cool, creative local businesses. It won’t take long for you to find your favorite spots.
Visit Living in St.Augustine to learn more about your soon-to-be home.
March and April
- Once you've paid your deposit, our IT Division will issue email addresses in March.
- Take the Math Placement exam, Language Placement exam (if applicable) and fill out a CACE survey.
- Log into your Financial Aid Portal to monitor any required documents needed
- Regular Decision Deadline and National Deposit Day- May 1
- Pay your deposit
- Register for Roar Up! Orientation where you'll get your ID, purchase your parking decal, meet with your advisor, and connect with future friends
- Fill out the roommate matching survey or make sure you've submitted who you'd like to room with via eRezlife