Make friends. Make a difference. Make memories.
There’s this great thing about college. Whatever you believe in, whatever brings you joy — you're likely to find a lot of like-minded people.
This is doubly true here at Flagler. It’s one of the many benefits of having such a diverse student culture.
While it's fun to pursue the things you already love, this is the perfect time for discovery. You can explore new passions you never knew you had!
Even if you’re not the most outgoing person, you’ll be glad you took the time to get involved on campus. Here are a few tips to make it easier:
- Find opportunities on campus or out in the city
- Keep an open mind when trying to get involved
- Choose pursuits that interest you
- Find a balance between your studies, work, and fun.
- Join student organizations. Or, take a leadership post in your favorite club. You'll gain experience and help your community.
Below are just a few organizations and activities to get you started.