Everything you need to study anything you want.
The Proctor Library offers all the space, technology, research, and staff support you need:
- Find a cubicle for some solitary study, or plug your laptop into one of our study tables and work on assignments as a team.
- Practice a presentation or finish a project with classmates in a group study room.
- Connect to campus-wide WiFi and print documents directly from your laptop.
- Use one of the library computers (either PC or Mac) on the first and third floors — or borrow a laptop, graphing calculator, or headphones from the first-floor desk.
- Access the library’s online research databases and e-book collection anywhere, anytime.
- Stop by the Ask Here desk, where librarians can help guide you to the right resources for any assignment. The Library staff are available nearly 100 hours a week to assist students and faculty with research needs.
- Give your brain a break and have some fun — check out one of our recommended fiction books or streaming services.
Contact us for more information, or visit the Proctor Library website.
Archives and Special Collections
Are you looking for a rare photograph or an article from years gone by? The Flagler College Archives and Archives Special Collection is home to historical records, published materials, objects, and other items relating to the history of Flagler College from the founding of the Hotel Ponce de Leon to the present.
Office hours are by appointment only, Monday through Thursday, from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Please get in touch with Jolene DuBray at 904-819-6494 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment.
Looking for rare books or faculty publications? Special Collections is home to over 2,400 books, maps, magazines, newspapers, pamphlets, letters, photographs, artwork, and several pieces of ethnic clothing.
Office hours are available by appointment only, Monday (8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.), Tuesday (2 p.m.-10 p.m.), and Wednesday-Friday (8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.). Please contact Katherine Owens at 904-819-6485 or email at email@example.com to set up an appointment.