Living on campus isn't just convenient; it's an invitation to thrive in a diverse, enriching environment where every day offers learning, connecting, and growth opportunities. It's more than a choice; it's your gateway to an unforgettable educational journey.
It can also save you money. With the average monthly rent in St. Augustine at $1,916, choosing to reside on campus can translate into substantial savings of $3,500 or more per semester. And that's not including WiFi and utilities, which are included at Flagler but not in most rent bills.
But more on that in a minute. Here are some two reasons you'll love staying close: Sebastian House and Abare Hall.
Ready to find out the cost and make Flagler your home while you complete your education? Click the link below to find a detailed breakdown by room and residence hall.
More Benefits of Living on Campus
- Living on campus makes it easy to walk or bike downtown and enjoy experiences like restaurants, local art, shopping, the bayfront, and Nights of Lights.
- Living here gives you access to two campus pools, fire pits, a dock on the river, and free use of kayaks and fishing equipment.
- You may qualify for housing grants.
- 24/7 security.
- Resident Assistants (RAs) are here as built-in community builders and mediators in the halls.
- We offer emergency maintenance if something in your room needs repair.
- Basic medical/mental health care is right downstairs if you need it.
Learn about the unique residence hall experiences for First Year and Sophomore students.
Take a peek inside our residence halls to see which one is right for you. Click the button below to view previous Livestreams for each residence hall.
Every mealtime offers choices ranging from comfort food to vegan options. You can dine al fresco, on the go, or between sparkling Tiffany windows in the dining hall.
You have lots of options when choosing where to live. We offer private rooms, suites, gender-inclusive, and Jack-and-Jill-style accommodations. Click below to learn more.
As a Flagler student, our entire campus is your home. That's why we’ve filled it with gorgeous, useful, and fun spaces for you. Take a look at the places you can play, study, work out, relax, and reflect.
The Office of Residence Life is here to support you with all aspects of living on-campus, providing move-in assistance, programs and activities, and more. Click the link below to contact us.
About the Office of Residence Life
About Residence Life
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Student Services Room 224,
Second floor, Ringhaver Student Center