The Flagler College Student Handbook outlines the College's rules and regulations for our students. It's purpose is to convey the expectations regarding student conduct. You can download or view our handbook here:
How to download and view the Student Handbook
The Student Handbook is a large document. We recommend downloading and viewing this file in the Adobe Acrobat Reader application. This will give you the option of clicking "Bookmarks" for easier content navigation.
- Right-click the "Flagler College Student Handbook" link below.
- Select the option
- for Internet Explorer: "Save Target As..."
- for Chrome or Firefox: "Save Link As..."
- Choose where you would like to save the file.
- Click the "Save" button.
- Navigate to the location on your computer where you saved the file.
- Double-click the file name.
Once the Student Handbook file is opened you should be presented with "Bookmarks" located on the left of the document.