Ringhaver Student Center
Discover how close a community can be. The Ringhaver Student Center is the main gathering place for the campus community. You might find your community relaxing around one of our flat-screen televisions during the game, enjoying a bite to eat at The Bistro, challenging peers to a game of ping pong, or maybe during one of the many activities held here. Here are a few of the amenities you have access to at the Ringhaver Student Center:
- The Bistro, featuring Chick-fil-A
- Flagler College Bookstore
- Recreation Room, including pool tables, ping pong tables and video game stations
- Information Desk, including check out of video game controllers
- Flat-screen televisions with cable
- Filtered Water Station
*Hours subject to change during holidays and special events
Fall & Spring Semesters
- Monday - Friday
7:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday
10:00 am - 11:00 pm
Wednesday, November 25: Closed
Thursday, November 26: Closed
Friday, November 27: Closed
Saturday, November 28: Closed
Sunday, November 29: 1 p.m. – 11 p.m.
On Monday, November 30, the hours will return to regular hours.
The information desk is located on the first floor of the Student Center in the front lobby. It is staffed 7 days a week from 10:00 am to 11:00 pm. Hours are subject to change. Please see sign at desk for changes to hours.
- General Campus information
- Campus event information
- Video game controller check out
- Club, academic organization, and honor society meeting information
- Directions to locations at Flagler College and in St. Augustine
- Information related to office locations, building hours, e-mails addresses, and phone numbers for faculty and staff
- Academic and student life calendar information
- Referral to another department if an answer is not available
- Reserving Space for a Meeting or Event
The Director of Ringhaver Student Center provides consultation and onsite assistance for members of the Flagler College community who are planning and hosting an event at the Student Center.
Event hosts are responsible for making sure everyone at their event is adhering to the policies and procedures of the student center. Event hosts and those who plan to reserve a space for an event must complete an online request to reserve space and resources in the student center. Please visit and log in at https://saintsconnect.flagler.edu/ to make an online request for event space.