Ringhaver Student Center
Discover how close a community can be. The Ringhaver Student Center is the main gathering place for the campus community. You might find your community relaxing around one of our big-screen televisions during the game, enjoying a bite to eat at The Bistro, challenging peers to a game of ping pong, or maybe during one of the many events held here. Here are a few of the amenities you have access to at the Ringhaver Student Center:
- The Bistro, featuring Chick-fil-A
- Recreation Room, including pool tables, ping pong tables and video game stations
- Information Desk, including check out of video game controllers
- Flat-screen televisions with cable
- Large bean bags
*Hours subject to change during holidays and special events
Fall & Spring Semesters
- Monday - Friday
7:00 am - 12:00 am
- Saturday and Sunday
10:00 am - 12:00 am
- Friday, May 6, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Saturday, May 7 - Sunday, May 8 Closed
- Monday, May 9 – Friday, May 13, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Saturday, May 14 – Sunday, May 15 Closed
Summer Term Session A
- Monday - Friday 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Saturday - Sunday Closed
The information desk is located on the first floor of the Student Center in the front lobby. It is staffed 7 days a week from 10:00 am to 11:00 pm. Hours are subject to change. Please see sign at desk for changes to hours.
- General Campus information
- Campus event information
- Video game controller check out
- Club, academic organization, and honor society meeting information
- Directions to locations at Flagler College and in St. Augustine
- Referral to another department if an answer is not available
The Director of Ringhaver Student Center provides consultation and onsite assistance for members of the Flagler College community who are planning and hosting an event at the Student Center.
Event hosts are responsible for making sure everyone at their event is adhering to the policies and procedures of the student center. Event hosts and those who plan to reserve a space for an event must complete an online request to reserve space and resources in the student center. Please visit and log in at https://saintsconnect.flagler.edu/ to make an online request for event space.