Frequently Asked Questions
The Office of Continuing Education oversees the Lifelong Learning program at Flagler College. Our office is located in Pollard Hall.
31 Cordova Street
Office #: P-125, P-127
You can find the Lifelong Learning schedule of courses at www.flagler.edu/division-of-continuing-education/lifelong-learning. Click on Course Catalog to view all course offerings.
HOW TO REGISTER
You can register for more than one class using the online registration system. Class registration requires a user id & password. Please click here to sign in with or create your ID and password.
If you do not have access to a computer or the internet, please call 904.819.6263 to register.
If you are registered for a course and wish to add another, you may register online or call 904.819.6263 for assistance.
If you need to drop a course before the start date, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 904.819.6263 as soon as possible.
For payment, Flagler College Continuing Education accepts online payment via credit/debit cards and e-checks. Personal checks can be mailed or delivered on the first night of class.
Make check payable to Flagler College.
Enter Lifelong Learning on the memo line.
You can mail checks to:
Attn: Lifelong Learning
74 King Street, St. Augustine, FL 32084
There is a processing fee of 2.75%.
We conduct all our payment services through Cashnet. This system requires access through a pop-up window. If your browser blocks pop-up windows, you may need to enable this feature to ensure proper payment. Do this prior to registering for courses online.
To enable pop-ups on Google Chrome:
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar (three dots in the right-hand corner).
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings button.
- In the "Pop-ups" section, select "Allow all sites to show pop-ups." (Customize permissions for specific websites by clicking Manage exceptions.
To enable pop-ups on Firefox:
- Click the "hamburger" menu icon (top right) to open the Firefox menu.
- Click Options.
- Click the Content icon located at the top of the window.
- Make sure that Block pop-up windows is activated (checkbox).
- Click the Exceptions button located to the right of Block pop-up windows.
- You will see the Allowed Sites dialog box.
- In the Address of web site field, type the site's URL.
Here's a list of important parking notes:
- Park only in student designated spaces marked "Reserved" Mon‐Fri 7 am‐6 pm
- Do NOT park in spaces marked "Reserved 24/7" or where a Permit # is indicated. You will be ticketed.
- Flagler Parking Passes are distributed at check‐in on the first day of class.
- No tickets will be issued for parking in designated student parking during the first day of class
- All on‐street public parking is free after 5pm and all day Sunday.
LOCATION AND MATERIALS
- Before class, please check the website for the check-in location. Upon check-in, the staff will provide you with the room number for your class.
- Online course descriptions include information for recommended textbooks, any required supplies, and additional fees for materials if applicable.
Security is available for building access, escorting to the car, and any additional help.
You can contact Security at 904.819.6200.
Let them know where you are and what assistance you need.
Refunds will be given if the course is canceled. Staff will notify you by email. If you do not have an email, the staff will call you.
If paid by credit card, the amount of the course will be posted back to the card you used for payment. If paid by a paper check, Flagler College will issue a refund paper check.
Don't hesitate to contact us via phone or email for assistance with our web page, user id/password, course registration, payments, course questions, etc.
Phone: 904-819-6263 or 904-819-6271
For all our latest updates, check us out on Facebook.