Saints Connect is our new community and event platform! Get involved by joining organizations and clubs. Check out events happening around campus, keep up with the latest news, and stay connected to your organizations.
Five things to get you started
- Complete your profile! Add your profile picture and cover photo.
- Start joining the groups in which you are interested or already a member.
- Install the Saints Connect iPhone App or Android App on your mobile device.
- Subscribe to your favorite events calendar feed on your Outlook, Google, iCal, or Mobile calendar.
- Register for events in which you are interested and check that they are added to your calendar.
Use the yellow stars to indicate favorite groups, people, and events. Starring groups and people will allow you to get notifications about them and to quickly access your favorite groups and people pages.
Download the Saints Connect App
Whether you have an iPhone or an Andriod phone, check out the links below and search for CampusGroups. Once you've downloaded the app, search for Flagler College and you'll see Saints Connect.
Find your event planning resources below.
- Log in on Saints Connect
- Go to the Group Page by selecting Groups in the top navigation bar and then select the appropriate group
- Select Events in the Group Links
- Select Submit Event
- Populate the event details and click Submit when you are done
Full List of InstructionsBack To Top
Faculty and Staff
If you are planning an event either on or off-campus, please be sure to schedule your event through Saints Connect. You can do so by following the instructions for "How to Submit an Event" above.
COVID-19 Faculty & Staff-Hosted Event GuidelinesBack To Top
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I obtain Officer access to my Group Page?
To obtain Office access to your Saints Connect Group, have another officer add you as an Officer of your Group. If no one in your office or organization has access to your Saints Connect Group yet, contact Anna Gilbert at email@example.com
How far in advance do I need to reserve a space for an event?
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, we are requiring event requests to be submitted 2 weeks in advance to endure that the health and safety of all attendees can be secured.Back To Top