Consumer Information

The Higher Education Act (HEA) of 1965 is a federal law that authorizes student aid programs. Reauthorizations of this act prescribe disclosure requirements for institutions wishing to participate in the federal student aid program. As a prospective student, enrolled student, prospective employee, or actual employee of Flagler College, you have a right to consumer and safety information. The following notifications will briefly describe consumer and safety information as well as designate where to obtain further detail, e.g. the exact electronic address at which the information is posted. Paper copies of this information will be provided upon request.

Annual Security Report

Flagler College Annual Security Report is prepared and published every October. This report includes the Clery Campus Crime Report and policies regarding access to campus facilities, alcohol, and drug use, confidentiality of reporting crimes, sexual assault, and information on security awareness programs.

Annual Security Report


The Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act (EADA) requires co-educational institutions of postsecondary education that participate in a Title IV, federal student financial assistance program, and have an intercollegiate athletic program, to prepare an annual report to the Department of Education on athletic participation, staffing, and revenues and expenses, by men's and women's teams. Information and data about revenues and expenses attributed to an institution's intercollegiate athletic activities can be found in the Annual EADA Report.

Flagler College’s most recent EADA may be found online on the Flagler College Athletics website at:

Compliance Information 

Alcohol and Other Drugs Prevention Program


Disability Information 

Financial Aid 

Immunization Requirements 

Satisfactory Academic Progress 

Transfer Policies 

Verification Policy


Constitution Day 

Per federal regulations, the Office of Student Services holds an educational event regarding the Constitution on Constitution Day, September 17.

Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) 

The Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) is a federal law that affords students certain rights with respect to their educational records.

Financial Aid Disbursements and Refunds

If the aggregate total of a student’s confirmed financial aid exceeds the Office of Business Services charges, the student can receive a refund for the excess amount. Refunds are not made when tentative/pending awards create an excess balance. Students who are eligible for a refund should refer to the Office of Financial Aid website and the Office of Business Services for instructions. Financial aid disbursements begin each term after the drop/add period ends and conclude on the final week of the term. At a minimum, disbursements are made once a month; however, as a matter of practice, financial aid is generally disbursed weekly for each term. Students who receive a federal Pell Grant and who will receive a refund should contact the Office of Business Services if they would like to request a voucher for books and supplies. Vouchers are only available to Pell Grant recipients who will receive a refund, and vouchers can only be used at the Flagler College Bookstore.

Flagler College Catalog

The Flagler College Catalog is published each year and includes information on admissions, scholarships and other financial aid, student life, academic programs, and course offerings.

Gainful Employment

Flagler College does not award federal financial aid for any programs that meet the federal definition of “Gainful Employment,” (i.e., non-degree seeking programs, yet eligible for federal aid).

Net Price Calculator

Information regarding the Flagler College Net Price Calculator: Net Price Calculator

Refund Policy 

The Flagler College Refund Policy regarding the handling of charges and financial aid for students who withdraw (or are administratively withdrawn) from the College: Refund Policy

Student Complaint Procedures 

When appropriate, students are encouraged to resolve problems or conflicts through informal means with their instructors, program directors, or department heads before they initiate a formal complaint. If the matter cannot be resolved by informal means, students may submit written complaints in accordance with the following procedures. These procedures are intended to ensure that written student complaints are addressed in a timely manner, that patterns of similar complaints may be readily discerned, and that appropriate actions are taken to address complaints. If the complaint cannot be resolved in this manner, the student has the right to file a complaint with the Florida Department of Education. The procedure for filing a complaint can be found at the following website: FLDOE - Concerns and Complaints

A student also has the right to file a complaint with the College’s regional accrediting body, the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC). The procedure for filing a complaint can be found at the following website: Complaints Against SACSCOC or its Accredited Institutions (PDF)

Student Handbook

Student Loan Information 

Student Outcomes 

Study Abroad 

Students enrolled in study abroad programs that the College approves for academic credit may be eligible for Title IV federal financial aid programs and some state financial aid programs. According to federal regulations, a student's enrollment in an approved study abroad program may be considered enrollment at the student’s home institution for the purpose of applying for assistance under the Title IV programs. For more information, please get in touch with the Office of Financial Aid.


Information regarding Flagler College’s tuition and fees: Tuition and Fees

US DOE College Navigator Website 

Information about how to obtain institutional data according to the US Department Of Education’s (DOE) College Navigator Website can be found on the DOE website at: Institutional Data

Voter Registration 

Voter registration information is available in the Office of Student Services lobby. Please visit the Florida Division of Elections website for information about who can register to vote in Florida. Individuals must complete a voter registration form to register to vote in the State of Florida. You can apply to register to vote at any time; however, to vote in an election, you must be registered in the state by the book closing date, which is normally the 29th day before each election. The voter registration form can be completed and submitted via U.S. mail to your county supervisor of elections. For additional information, directions on completing the form, or to access the form in Spanish, please visit the Florida Division of Elections website: Florida Division of Elections.