Financial Aid Process
Applying To Flagler?
Here's what you need to know.
Flagler College Net Price Calculator
Use the Flagler College Net Price Calculator to help you get an estimate of your costs and aid.
Net Price Calculator - Freshman Net Price Calculator - Transfer
The Application Process
Once accepted to Flagler, you will receive an email from your financial aid counselor. This email will outline how to login into your financial aid portal.
After you log in:
- Check your "Documents" tab for required documents
- Submit any required documents as soon as possible
Need Help Submitting the FAFSA?
Follow these 5 steps:
- Create your federal FSA ID and password. You and one Parent must each create your own federal FSA ID and password.
- Complete the FAFSA online. It's best to file as early as possible after October 1st. You can complete the FAFSA online at studentaid.gov
- The FSA ID and password are needed to sign and submit the FAFSA. Be sure that you get a confirmation that the submission was successful.
- Carefully review the final results for errors or missing information. If you need to make corrections, you can submit corrections to your FAFSA online.
- The priority deadline for Flagler College is April 1; however, it is highly recommended to submit your FAFSA as soon as possible. Some funds are limited so, the earlier you apply, the better.
Your Award Notification
You will receive an award letter from your financial aid counselor. This letter will include:
- An Award Letter listing all eligible financial aid sources and amounts based on your FAFSA results
- A Financial Aid Checklist with the next steps and important dates
- A Financial Planning Worksheet to help you understand your anticipated balance due and payment options
Note: A financial aid Award Letter is a notice of expected aid and is not a binding contract. All financial aid awards are subject to corrections and revisions based on changes in a student’s eligibility, receipt of additional financial aid, and revisions to awards by the State, the Federal Government, or Flagler College.
Finalizing Your Awards
To complete the awards process, check the "documents" tab of the Flagler College Financial Aid Portal. You may have required documents that need to be finalized.
Financial aid awards are not confirmed until all required documents are submitted and reviewed by our financial aid team.
Connect with one of our financial aid counselors, who can help you with the details.Meet Your Financial Aid Officer