Getting Information During An Emergency
In the event of an emergency, the college will begin posting advisories and other important information through the following channels:
- Campus e-mail (for students, faculty, and staff)
- Facebook and Twitter
- Omnilert (SMS, Email)
- Main College Phone line - (904) 829-6481
- 88.5 FM (Flagler College Radio)
Omnilert Notification System
The Omnilert notification system is a service that communicates emergency alerts via text message, email, and computer screens. This system is highly dependent on the proper contact information being communicated when enrolling at Flagler College through the Registrar. Contact information updates should be made immediately to ensure accurate communication.
Reporting a Crime, Emergency, or Unsafe Situation
- Dial 911 to report an emergency
- From on-campus landlines dial 9-911
- To contact Flagler Security by phone: (904) 819-6200 or dial 0 from an on-campus landline.