Getting Information During An Emergency
In the event of an emergency, the college will begin posting advisories and other important information through the following channels:
- Campus e-mail (for students, faculty and staff)
- Facebook and Twitter
- LiveSafe - text messaging alerts
- Main College Phone line - (904) 829-6481
- 88.5 FM (Flagler College Radio)
LiveSafe Emergency Notification
LiveSafe is an app that connects students with campus security in real-time. It uses text, picture, video and audio to help create a safer environment on campus. Students and parents are strongly encouraged to download and use LiveSafe.
Reporting a Crime, Emergency, or Unsafe Situation
- Dial 911 to report an emergency
- From on-campus landlines dial 9-911
- Blue Phones on campus grounds connect instantly, 24/7 to the Main Security Office at 170 Malaga Street.
- To contact Flagler Security by phone: (904) 819-6200 or dial 0 from an on-campus landline.