Student Success & Advising
The Office of Student Success & Advising assists students that need additional help with the following:
- Change of major and minors
- Advising for undeclared majors
- Help with academic planning
- General Education questions
- Advising for Add/Drop
- Review of major requirements
- Academic probation meetings
- Transfer student advising
Academic success starts with your hard work and thorough planning in accordance to departmental requirements. However, we are here to help support your academic needs.
Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m.-3 p.m.
Need to Change your Major or Minor?
Please download and fill out the Change of Major form, then return it to the office located in the Ringhaver Student Center, 2nd floor (next to Career Services).