The old Florida East Coast (FEC) Railway Buildings add beauty and even more historic significance to the Flagler College campus since their acquisition in 2006. The three towers, constructed in 1922, 1923, and 1926, served as the headquarters for the Florida East Coast Railway for decades.
All the towers have undergone recent renovations and now serve as residence halls for upperclassmen, both male and female.
with Blake Stafford
Amenities for FEC Towers
- Security controlled card access
- Free laundry facilities with live web access showing available machines
- Common areas with flat screen TVs
- Twin-sized extra-long beds
- Closet, wardrobe, and dresser for each student
- Desk and chair for each student
- Microfridge and microwave
- One of each for every TWO students per room, meaning a double occupancy room will have one fridge and microwave, and a triple or quad room will have two fridges and microwaves.
- 24/7 security
- Campus-wide Wi-Fi and tech support
If you wish to have cable service in your room please contact Comcast at 1-877-530-1219.
Contact Residence Life
Student Services room 224,
2nd floor, Ringhaver Student Center
8AM - 8PM
Contact a Staff Member
Director of Residence Life
Assistant Director of Residence Life