Why Live On-Campus?
If you are still looking for a place to stay this year, we've got you covered. There are still a few residential rooms available on-campus.
We have available double rooms in Lewis House, Abare, and FEC.
Benefits and Costs
Location & Amenities
Our residence halls are close to everything so you can roll out of bed and walk to class. Not to mention saving money and time on parking and gas.
- 24/7 Campus Safety and Security
- The convenience of maintenance and pest control
- Spaces to study and to hang out
- Swimming pool & gym access
- Friends close by
- Residence Life staff to assist with any issues
Here are the rates for available rooms:
- Abare ($3,750/semester)
- FEC ($3,500/semester)
- Lewis ($3,150/semester)
Additionally, we offer the following meal plans (per academic year):
- 10-meals per week at $3,450 with $50 Bistro Bucks
- 15-meals at $4,600 with $120 Bistro Bucks
- The full meal plan at $5,760 with $150 Bistro Bucks
- Everything is rolled into one school bill- don't have to worry about keeping up with water, electricity, and Wi-Fi.
- You are only paying for the academic year instead of incurring summer rental costs.
- Loans will cover on-campus housing
Keep in mind- once you sign our housing contract, it is a full academic year commitment and you must sign-up for a meal plan.Back To Top
Ready to Sign-Up?
Contact the Division of Student Affairs and request a housing email@example.com