Office of News and Information
What We Do
Flagler College’s Office of News and Information aims to share important information about the college with the campus community and anyone curious about the school. Some of our responsibilities include:
- Producing an award-winning alumni magazine
- Advising a college newspaper that's been a finalist for the Associated Collegiate Press Online Pacemaker award
- Helping members of the media find college-related news, statistics, photographs, expert sources and more
- Providing timely and compelling news about student, faculty and staff achievements through press releases and other media
- Promoting cultural programs, lectures and other educational events offered at the college
How We Work
Members of the media and general public:
We are here to answer questions and direct you to the people, publications and other resources that can best serve you. Our job is to provide you with open and timely communication.
Please explore the rest of the News & Events pages to learn more about the college, and contact our staff members with any questions.