Marketing & Communication Services
What We Do
The Marketing and Communication Offices are responsible for articulating and promoting the mission and identity of Flagler College. The external reputation and image of the College is our highest priority and we aim to maintain consistent branding by assuring that all communication, marketing materials, publications, ads, and videos portray a consistent look and feel for Flagler College.
The Marketing and Communication Offices work with each department campus-wide to create or review their communication and marketing needs whether they are directed to students, parents, faculty, staff, alumni or the community at large.
How We Work
We are here to assist you with the creative development and production of brochures, flyers, videos, ad placements or any marketing materials you may need. To that end:
- We meet with our internal partners to provide guidance on logo use and brand identity standards, making sure that the College’s mission and core values are at the heart of all the work we produce.
- We provide strategic direction, creative direction, and production supervision on print, video and all marketing materials.
- Through Rampant, our agency of student interns, we can produce many marketing materials cost-effectively and quickly.
- We also work with approved external vendors and printers, estimate and contract work, and oversee production to meet budget and time objectives.
- New branding guidelines will be provided to approved outside vendors if they are to be contracted for work.
- We provide guidance on photography, graphic design, copywriting, messaging, and campaign initiatives
Marketing Approval Process
We are here to help. If you have marketing materials that need to be produced, you must get approval prior to final production. Complete the Marketing Approval Form and submit it to Marketing Approvals with details requested. Once your request is received, the Director of Marketing will contact you to schedule a time to meet and review your request. At that time, we can discuss content, sizes, printing prices, quantities, scheduling, and delivery dates.
Please note: The Marketing Approval Form is not an order form. A meeting with the Director of Marketing is still required before work can start, so please plan accordingly. If you have any questions about this process or are unsure if marketing approval is required, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.