InDesign - Prevent Duplex Printing
If Adobe InDesign automatically prints duplexed (on both sides of the paper) when you do not want duplexed pages, follow these instructions to prevent this behavior.
- From InDesign, click Print.
- In the Print window, do NOT click the "Print" button.
- Instead, in the Print window, click the "Printer..." button to activate the printer driver controls. This ensures that the document is printed using the correct software for the printers in the lab.
- Dismiss the Warning dialog by clicking "OK."
- Click "Print" to print without duplexing.
- OPTIONAL: If you want to manage other printer settings, click the "Show Details" button in Step 4 and change the 3rd drop down box to "Printer Features."
- Use the "General 1" through "General 6" drop down menus to access all print features before printing.