Flagler College offers its employees comprehensive and affordable insurance options as well as many other benefits that promote personal and professional development.
Summary of Benefits
Flagler College offers employees the opportunity to participate in a variety of voluntary insurance plans.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Limited legal assistance
- Protection against identify fraud
- Health Savings accounts
- Flexible spending accounts and dependent daycare Flexible Spending Account
- Critical Illness and Accident coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- At no cost to you:
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Basic Life insurance
The Human Resources department can assist employees with enrolling in retirement plans, provide consultant information on retirement benefits and assistance throughout the retirement process.
- 403(b) retirement plan
Flagler College offers tuition benefits for employees and dependents
- Tuition assistance for other educational institutions
- Limited tuition reimbursement for Masters or Doctorate degrees
- Adult and Continuing Educational courses
Flagler employees are eligible for a variety of discounts including but not limited to:
- Flagler Legacy Store – in Ponce Hall and on St. George Street
- Flagler Bookstore
- Dining Hall in Ponce: These meals roll over between days/weeks/semesters/years until they are all used.
- Tickets at Work: Save on theme parks and attractions nationwide.