Prevent Flagler Emails from Going to Gmail Spam
Occasionally, official emails sent from an @flagler.edu email address will be filtered by Gmail's spam filter. You can create a filter to keep emails from Flagler email addresses from going ot your Spam folder.
- From your Inbox, click on the "Settings" gear icon in the upper-right hand corner, then click settings.
- On the Settings page, click the "Filters" tab at the top of the screen.
- On the Filters screen, click "Create New Filter."
- In the "From" text box, enter "@flagler.edu" (without the quotes) and click "Create filter with this search" at the bottom of the window.
- In the next box, check the boxes labeled "Never send it to spam" and "Also apply filter to matching conversations."
- Click "Create filter with this search."
- From now on, emails from @flagler.edu addresses will arrive in your inbox. Any emails from @flagler.edu addresses that are currently in your spam folder will be moved to your Inbox.