SelfService Password Reset
SelfService allows Flagler College students, staff, and faculty to reset their passwordat any time without the need to call our Help Desk. SelfService also gives employees a way to update their directory contact informationand gives authorized users a way to search for employee contact information. Changing your password for your e-mail address will also change your password to log onto campus PCs, the wireless network, and your print account.
To change your password, follow these directions:
- Click here to log into SelfService using your email username and password.
- Upon logging in for the first time, set up your security questions and alternate email address.
- After you have enrolled, click on the "Change Password" tab in the upper-left.
- Enter your old password, your new password, then type your new password once more to confirm that you typed it correctly.
Flagler College's Secure Password Requirements
- Your password must be between 8 and 16 characters long.
- Your password must contain all of the following:
- at least one UPPERCASE letter
- at least one number
- at least one special character, such as: !, $, #, %, etc.
- Your password cannot contain any of the following:
- Your username
- Your first, middle, or last name
- qwerty, asdf, abc, abcd, 123, 1234, flagler
- Your password cannot be the same as your last 10 passwords.
Staff and Faculty must change their passwords every 6 months.
- Your password has been changed!
- Employees can use the "My Info" tab to update their basic contact information.
- Any time you need to change your password, change your security questions & alternate email address, or update your employee details in the future, just visit SelfService.