Flagler College Office365
Flagler College and Microsoft have partnered to bring Office365 to all staff, students, and faculty. You will receive the following benefits:
- Latest version of Microsoft Office will be downloadable to five of your personal computers.
- You can download the Microsoft Office365 applications from the Google Play Store, Apple iTunes store, or Microsoft Store.
- You will receive 1 terrabyte (TB) of Office365 OneDrive cloud storage. This area always you to store files in the Microsoft cloud and synchronize between all devices.
- You will receive 25 gigabytes (GB) of email storage. The current Flagler College default storage size is 1.5 GB for staff and faculty and 300 MB for students.
Where to Begin
Office365 Website: https://portal.office.com
Username: Your Flagler College email address
Password: Your Flagler College email password
- Apple Mail: Simply shutdown Apple Mail and reopen for the new changes to take effect.
- Outlook 2010 for Windows and Outlook 2011 for Mac: You will need to Outlook 2013 or higher for Windows and Outlook 2016 for Mac.
- Outlook 2013 & 2016 for Windows: You will receive a notification once the migration to Office365 has completed. Simply shutdown Outlook and reopen.
- iPhone: iPhones will automatically update once Technology Services has finished migrating your account to Office365.
- Android: You will need to remove your existing Exchange account from your Android device and add it back. This will prompt the Android device to access the new Office365 mailbox.
- Windows Mobile: Will automatically update once Technology Services has finished migrating your account to Offce365.