During your Flagler experience, a limited number of fees may be charged to your account. However, not all fees are necessarily applicable to your experience. Added costs are assessed and payable upon receipt.
A mandatory activity fee of $100 a year on all student accounts.
This one-time, mandatory, non-refundable $100 fee covers special services and programs for new students, including fall and spring welcoming activities, information packets, and other materials provided to new students.
- Application Fee $50
- Internship (Education majors in Florida) $300
- Internship (Education majors out-of-state) Varies
- Internship $50
- Lab Fees $25
- Lab Fees (Graphic Design—varies by course) $30--$100
- Study abroad fee (when not led by Flagler Faculty) $160
- Independent Study Fee $50
- Graduation Fee $100
- Transcript Fee $5
- Instant Transcript Fee $10
For a full list of potential special fees, please visit our course catalog.