Remote printing is available to on-campus printers from your personal computers via our WebPrint service.
To use this service log in at https://print.flagler.edu from your home, dorm room, or laptop. Choose the printer to which you would like to print, and upload your document. Your document will be printed with a cover sheet so that your documents do not get mixed with anyone else’s.
- Black and white printer at the Circulation Desk on the first floor of the Proctor Library
- Black and white printer L300B on the third floor of the Proctor Library
- Black and white printer on the first floor of the Ringhaver Student Center
- Color printer at the Circulation Desk on the first floor of the Proctor Library
- Color printer L300C on the third floor of the Proctor Library
How to print from Apple Pages
- Make sure your Pages document is saved.
- In the Menu Bar at the top of the screen, click File > Export > Word...
- On the next screen, confirm that the "Word" icon is highlighted and click Next...
- Enter a file name. We suggest that you add something like "(Word Format)" to the end of the document name so you don't get mixed up.
- Click Export.
- Upload the Word document (instead of the original Pages document) you just created to Webprint.