Finding an Email Address
Follow the instructions below to find an email address using the Check Names feature.
Check Names is very useful for finding a classmate's email address, a professor's email address, or your roommate's email address if you are not yet on campus.
- Log into your email at https://outlook.office.com. (You can also find this option in most email applications, such as Outlook from campus computers or on your personal Windows or Mac computer.)
- Click "New" to start a new email message.
- In the "To..." field, enter part of the name of the person you'd like to email.
- Click the 3 dots located next to the Discard button and then select "Check Names."
- The email address will auto-fill if an exact match is found.
- If an exact match is not found, you will see a list of close matches from which you can select the correct person.
- If you still cannot find a match, try typing fewer characters in the person's name in case you are misspelling it.
- If you still cannot find a match, click on "To..." which will open the full Flagler email address book. From here, you can search or browse for the person you're trying to find.