Institutional Research and Effectiveness
Who We Are
Director of Institutional Research
Research and Assessment Coordinator
Institutional Research and Records Analyst
What We Do
Institutional Research and Effectiveness is responsible for:
- Supporting the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) accreditation and ensuring Flagler College remains in compliance with their standards.
- Coordinating and fulfilling program-level assessments, including the Major Field Tests and Core Skills Assessments.
- Collecting, analyzing, and maintaining enrollment data.
- Providing accurate reports to internal and external sources, including academic offices, federal, state, and accrediting agencies.
- Developing and integrating strategic planning efforts at the institutional and departmental levels to ensure quality and support accreditation.
We are located in Wiley 204.
Please feel free to email us at Research@flagler.edu.