Institutional Research and Effectiveness
Who We Are
Research and Assessment Coordinator
Institutional Research and Records Analyst
What We Do
Institutional Research and Effectiveness is responsible for:
- Supporting the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) accreditation and ensuring Flagler College remains in compliance with their standards.
- Coordinating and fulfilling program-level assessments, including the Major Field Tests and Core Skills Assessments.
- Collecting, analyzing, and maintaining enrollment data.
- Providing accurate reports to internal and external sources, including academic offices, federal, state, and accrediting agencies.
- Developing and integrating strategic planning efforts at the institutional and departmental levels to ensure quality and support accreditation.