Princeton in Asia Fellowship (PiA)
Princeton in Asia fosters mutual appreciation and cultural understanding by connecting service-minded graduates to immersive work experiences throughout Asia. Fellows develop a life-long appreciation for and engagement in this part of the world, as well as a commitment to contributing to the communities of which they find themselves a part of after PiA.
Fellows teach in K-12 classrooms, and at the university level; they work with international and local nonprofits as well as some of Asia’s most innovative businesses and social enterprises; they write for newspapers and create content for news platforms.
140 full-year fellowships will be awarded each year
- Stipend to cover living expenses
- Health insurance
- Must have obtained a bachelor’s degree before the start of the fellowship.
Qualifications for a competitive application
- Select a fellowship from the database that matches your interest and past experience.
- Have a strong commitment to working in a local community.
- Be adaptable and demonstrate this quality in your application.
- Demonstrate a belief in international exchange, and the power of cross cultural experiences.
- Campus Deadline: October 20th
- National Deadline: November 2nd