Weddings and Special Events
Flagler College is an exceptional event location, with historic structures designed for entertaining, alongside modern facilities complete with technology that fits everyday work needs.
Renting Campus Facilities
Flagler College resides on a campus-like none other. Our grounds host a stunning collection of historic structures side-by-side with state-of-the-art facilities designed for the demands of modern entertaining and contemporary work practices.
Flagler College has numerous rentals available throughout campus. Here are just a few options you may consider:
- Lewis Auditorium, capacity 815
- The Virginia Room at the Ringhaver Student Center, capacity 200
- The Gamache-Koger Theater at the Ringhaver Student Center, capacity 120
Scheduling preference is given to Flagler College's academic classes and events. Email HFlake@flagler.edu for more information.
The College has identified four unique venues on campus to offer prospective brides and grooms distinct choices in planning their wedding’s style, tone, and size:
- The exquisite Grand Ballroom in the former Hotel Ponce De Leon, the undisputed jewel of St. Augustine, the Nation’s Oldest City.
- The historic Solarium over Ponce Hall, offering symmetrical roof terraces and unparalleled views of the city, the Intracoastal Waterway, and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Historic Markland House, a spacious and refined estate home with all the charm of the Old South.
- The sophisticated and chic Crisp-Ellert Art Museum, nestled in the heart of the historic campus grounds.
Each venue offers multiple options for food, furnishings, and entertainment. With Flagler Catering Services to provide meal planning and catering, your guests will dine in a once in a lifetime setting with exceptional service. Wedding dates are available through Late-May to Early-August, along with a few Late-December & Early-January dates.