Sexual Violence Prevention Program
What is the Sexual Violence Prevention Program?
The Sexual Violence Prevention Program provides students with information about dating violence, sexual assault, stalking and domestic violence.
This educational module provides:
- Flagler’s statement prohibiting these offenses and campus support resources
- Definitions of sexual violence and campus policies and procedures
- Real-life examples to facilitate understanding of consent
- Interactive scenarios that help students identify signs of abusive behaviors and personalized strategies to prevent harm
- Bystander intervention information
- Steps to support victims of sexual violence