Building Your Legacy
Your Legacy Starts Now!
Henry Flagler began his legacy by co-founding a successful oil company and continued with the construction of the Hotel Ponce de Leon, Florida's first resort hotel. As part of the First Year Experience program, new students at Flagler College begin building a strong academic and social foundation with our orientation, Building Your Legacy.
Orientation involves these key elements to jump start your academic career:
- Fall 2019 Orientation begins on Saturday, August 24, 2019
- Orientation Schedule - Fall 2019 (downloadable copy)
- First-Year Seminar
- Introducing the Co-Curricular Program
- Learn more about your First Year Seminar
Our faculty and staff are eagerly anticipating your arrival and look forward to helping you Build Your Legacy.
Please Note: Orientation participation includes all new students - freshmen, transfer and international.
Fall 2019 Orientation Schedule
Disney World Trip 2019
Join the Student Government Association on a trip to Disney World as part of the Orientation Program! Freshmen and transfer students have the opportunity to participate in a day of fun, relaxation, and bonding with other students.
The 2019 Disney World Trip is on Saturday, August 31, 2019, and the cost is $120.00 per student. Students must ride to and from Disney on the Charter buses provided and cannot use an Annual Disney Pass, as the ticket price is a package. Payment is due by Friday, August 9, 2019. Students can pay either online or by check.
To pay online:
- Log on to https://my.flagler.edu/ics and enter your Flagler College email username and password.
- Click on the Business Services tab.
- Click on “Student Payment Center.”
- Click on “Payments/Invoices/Authorized Payers.”
- Follow the on-screen instructions to make a payment.
- Choose the item code “DISNEY TRIP” - Continue through remaining steps – Make sure to select your t-shirt size!
To pay with check:
- Mail your CHECK and the Payment Coupon included in the form below.
- Cost: $120.00 and check made out to Flagler College
- Mail to: Flagler College, Office of Student Services, PO Box 1027, St. Augustine, FL 32085.
For more information and to access the payment form, view the document below.