Welcome to Flagler College-Tallahassee!
Here are a few items for you to review as you finish your enrollment process
STEP 1: CONFIRM YOUR SPOT
Your acceptance letter includes important information about how to pay the required $100 deposit. You will also receive an email from the Office of Admissions with a link to a mandatory enrollment form in addition to information about paying your deposit.
Deadline is December 18. Failure to submit your deposit will result in the cancellation of your application.
To pay your deposit online, please access the link below:
STEP 2: FINANCIAL AID LETTER
You will receive a financial aid letter outlining the resources available to you.
If you have questions, please reach out to:
Annette Young, Coordinator of Financial Services at Flagler College–Tallahassee
STEP 3: REVIEW THE ORIENTATION MATERIALS & SCHEDULE
New Student Orientation is required at Flagler College-Tallahassee. The Orientation for the upcoming semester will be virtual and will take place on December 16th from 6:00p - 8:00p EST. You will receive a Zoom invitation closer to the date of the event.
You will also receive detailed information leading up to Orientation via e-mail regarding being a new student at Flagler College - Tallahassee. This information will include:
- Semester Schedule
- Flagler Email Account
- Co-hort Teaching Model
- Tuition & Financial Aid
- and more!
The following is a list of materials to review as newly admitted students:
STEP 4: CONNECT WITH YOUR FUTURE PROFESSORS AND CLASSMATES
STEP 5: IMPORTANT DETAILS & REMINDERS
· If you are/were pursuing your Associate of Arts (AA) Degree at TCC and will not/did not earn the degree, you must notify the Office of Admissions immediately. This may affect your entrance into Flagler College-Tallahassee.
· Flagler will only use OFFICIAL transcripts when awarding transfer credits. Since your financial aid is based upon your transfer credits (as determined by Flagler), it is imperative that your official, final transcripts arrive in a timely manner. Failure to do so could negatively impact your financial aid awards and also prevent you from enrolling for a future term.
· If you are an Accounting, Business, or Communications major, you are required to complete PDH 300 Career Development. This is a 1-credit Pass/Fail curriculum requirement that will be offered asynchronously online. Using a seminar format, this course encourages students to evaluate personal, academic, and professional development with a focus on self-evaluation, goal-setting, and career preparation.
· The Student Academic Calendar contains important dates. You are responsible for meeting or missing deadlines, and the fees that may be associated. The calendar will be provided at Orientation, and it can also be accessed on the Flagler College-Tallahassee website here.
· Flagler College communicates official information through email. You will be issued Flagler College email account credentials before Orientation. It is imperative that you check your account regularly for important announcements.
· If you are eligible to receive VA Education Benefits, please contact the Flagler College – Tallahassee Student Financial Services Coordinator Annette Young via e-mail (AYoung@flagler.edu) or phone (850.201.8712) for instructions on your next steps.
· Flagler College is committed to creating an inclusive campus. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation, please contact Flagler College-Tallahassee Administrative Assistant Linda Smith via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (850-201-8070).