Skip to Main content

Office of Records & Registration

The Office of Records & Registration serves as the keeper of academic records for all previous and currently enrolled students. Personnel offer a wide range of services and are available to:

  • Provide academic transcripts
  • Maintain student academic records
  • Generate grade reports
  • Verify enrollment and degrees
  • Verify eligibility for graduation
  • Coordinate class registration



Please print and return the necessary forms to the Flagler College – Tallahassee office. You may also email the completed forms to: Alex Levine, FCT Assistant Director of Academic Services, at

FERPA Release of Student Information

This form is used by students who wish to grant access to their Flagler College Academic Record to an identified individual or multiple individuals. Once completed, this request remains in effect until the student rescinds it in writing. Individuals specified on the form must produce proper identification for access to Academic Records.
This form grants identified individuals NO MORE access to the Academic Record than the student him-or herself has.

Change of Address Form

Complete this form if your permanent address has changed or if you wish to change the name we have for you on file. 

Request for Readmission

Use the readmission application to Flagler College if you have previously been enrolled.

Steps to Request Transcript Online

Ordering your transcript is easier than ever! You can also request online transcripts through Get My Transcript.

Replacement Diploma Request

Complete this form to request a replacement diploma.




Alex Levine | FCT Assistant Director of Academic Services | | 850-201-8984