Division of Continuing Education
Academic Test Preparation Center
The Academic Test Preparation Center offers a variety of test preparation courses. If you plan to enroll in an undergraduate studies program or attend graduate school, law school, or business school, we can help you realize your academic goals with test preparation classes for the GRE®, GMAT®, LSAT®, Praxis® Core, SAT®, and ACT®.
Standardized test scores on the GRE, GMAT, LSAT, Praxis Core, SAT, or ACT are a major component of your college or graduate school application process. These tests can play a significant role in determining the future of your education. Standardized tests help determine your admission status and are often used in awarding merit-based scholarships, grants, fellowships, and assistantships.
Our test preparation classes were designed by a team of former standardized-test-item writers and test preparation experts. Our experienced and professional instructors are highly trained and care about your success. Let Flagler College help you achieve your goals!
All Test Prep Classes Include:
- Extensive instruction
- Experienced, dedicated instructors
- Comprehensive preparation materials, including actual questions and practice tests from the testmakers
- Thorough presentations and explanations
- Convenient access to our team of experts
- Flexible schedule options
- Access to online support resources