Research, Professional and Creative Activity
- Dartmouth College B.A.
- Columbia University M.A.
- University of Southern California Ph.D.
Area of Research:
Personality Assessment and Theory
Professor Willard received his Ph.D. in Physiological Psychology from The University of Southern California. He earned an M.A. in Developmental Psychology from Columbia University and a B.A. in Psychology from Dartmouth College. In addition to his teaching career, Dr. Willard has worked as an editor, musician, research consultant and as an interpreter in France.
Teaching and Related Service
- Psy101 - Introduction to Psychology
- Psy210 - Psychology of Personality
- Psy401 - Advanced General Psychology
Previously Taught at:
- The University of Southern California
- Suffolk County Community College
- Association for Psychological Science
- American Psychological Association
- American Association for the Advancement of Science
- St. Johns County Science Fair judge (Behavioral Sciences Division).
- Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM