Research, Professional and Creative Activity
Research and Professional Activity:
- “Impact of Immigration on the United States,” Association of Social and Behavioral Scientists (2014)
- “Analysis of Male-Female Student and Retention Differences in HBCUs,” National Association of African American Studies and Affiliates (2016)
- “Does Immigration to the United States Provide a Competitive Advantage?: A Comparative Analysis of Eight Industries,” International Association of Business and Public Administration Disciplines (2018)
- Guest Panelist, Sponsor, Fundraiser, United Nations Association of U.S.
Dr. Ahuja completed her Bachelors (2006) and Masters (2007) degrees with an emphasis in Business Management and Economics from Millsaps College. Before completing her Ph.D. (2016) from Jackson State University, Dr. Ahuja worked in the private sector in the hospitality industry where she explored her passion for hotel and restaurant management. Her research interests have an international focus specially on topics of globalization, immigration, minority inequality, and diversity in labor markets. Education is the foundation of change and Dr. Ahuja is grateful for the opportunity to influence both.
Teaching and Related Service
- Statistics for Business and Economics
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Money and Banking – Economic Analysis of Financial Markets
- Economics of Globalization
- Monday: 11:00AM - 12:00PM, 2:00PM - 4:00PM
- Wednesday: 11:00AM - 12:00PM, 2:00PM - 4:00PM
- Friday: 11:00AM - 12:00PM, 2:00PM - 3:00PM