Research, Professional and Creative Activity
- Motivational speaker and custom leadership training consultant
- St. Johns County Sheriff’s Office SWOT Leadership Training
- Monarch Project for Emerging Women
- Students Working Against Tobacco
- Board Member, Boys and Girls Club of Northeast Florida
- Third-degree certified black belt TaeKwonDo
- Pursuing PhD.
- Owner of local martial arts studio
Area of Research:
Her academic research explores women, spirituality, and transformative leadership.
Professor Holanchock earned her MIBA in International Business Administration from Nova Southeastern University. She earned her B.A. in Business Administration with a minor in Advertising from Flagler College. In addition to her teaching and service to the College, she is active in the local community as the owner and head instructor of North Florida Martial Arts.
- Proven track record in leadership, guidance and mentoring.
- Strong intercultural communication and motivational skills.
- Adept at professional training and strategic planning.
- Focused on organizational change and culture-building.
- Motivated, high-energy educator, strong people skills
- Masters of Women
- Gender, Spirituality, and Social Justice California Institute of Integral Studies San Francisco
- CA Masters of International Business Administration Degree (MIBA) Nova Southeastern University, Ft. Lauderdale
- FL Bachelor of Arts Degree
- Business Administration Minor: Advertising Flagler College, St. Augustine, FL
Teaching and Related Service
Paula Holanchock is an Assistant Professor of Business Administration, Business Department Internship Coordinator, and is Adviser to the Society for Advancement of Management(SAM) and the Flagler Business Alliance(FBA). Her primary areas of teaching are management and entrepreneurship. Paula joined the Department of Business Administration at Flagler College in 2001 and since that time has taught over 14 different courses. In addition to her teaching and service to the College, Paula is active in the local community as a business consultant as well as an active community volunteer.
- Bus 340 Global Social Enterprise Development and Venture Philanthropy
- Bus 409 Entrepreneurship & New Ventures
- Bus 322 Social Entrepreneurship
- Ent 322 Social Entrepreneurship
- Spm 409 Sport Entrepreneurship
- Bus 307 Principles of Responsible Management
- Bus 307 Principles of Management
- Bus 417 Sales Force Management
- Bus 202 Business Communication
- Bus 101 Introduction to Business
- Bus 106 Personal Finance
- Bus 481, 482 & 483 Business Internships
- Acc 481, 482, & 483 Accounting Internships Ent 314 Service Learning
- Intercultural Business Communication
- Business Communication
Advisor, Society for Advancement of Management (SAM) - the oldest management society in the world.
- Advisor to Society for Advancement of Management Society for Advancement of Management(SAM)
- International Board of Directors 2009-2017
- SAM International Executive Board of Directors -
- Treasurer Business Week Committee Chair
- Flagler College Day of Service (2017)
- Florida Commission on Women Appointed to International Board of Directors,
- Society for the Advancement of Management St. Johns County Sheriff’s Office (SWOT Leadership Training)
- Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) - 2009-
- Present Boys and Girls Club of Northeast Florida, Board Member 2009-
- Present St. Augustine Humane Society Student Mentor
- Volunteer Great Leaps Facilitator Enriched many children in local community by providing martial arts lessons RB Hunt Elementary School, St. Augustine, FL PTAO President PTAO Treasurer Monarch Project for Emerging Women Students Working Against Tobacco Communities in Schools
- Guest Speaker/Motivator to “at-risk high school students.”
- Rotary Club- Guest Speaker Sunshine Tours Wildflower Clinic Sigma Beta Delta The Ruth House