Research, Professional and Creative Activity
- United States Institute for Theatre Technology (USITT)
- Southeastern Theatre Conference (SETC),
- Professional Lighting and Sound Association (PLASA)
- KCACTF Awards for Lighting and Scenic Design
- SETC Award for Lighting Design
- Professional Design Credits and Theatrical Consulting
Paul Denayer was born in England, but has long made the United States his home.
He holds a B.A. in Theatre Design from the University of South Florida and an M.F.A. in Lighting and Scenic Design from Kent State University.
Denayer has designed with numerous theatre companies, including, Porthouse Theatre in Ohio where he was the sound and scenic designer for four seasons, the Limunis Theatre in Cleveland, OH., Cleveland Opera, Jenny Wiley Theatre and The Broadway Theatre Project.
Denayer is also the Resident Sound Designer for The Stephen Foster Story in Bardstown, KY., and works with Finelli Consults, a company that specializes in designing new and updating theatrical spaces.
Paul Denayer teaches courses in Stage Management, Lighting, Scenic, and Sound Design.
- Monday: 11:00AM - 2:00PM
- Wednesday: 11:00AM - 2:00PM
- Friday: 9:30AM - 12:30PM