Research, Professional and Creative Activity
- University of New Orleans, M.F.A.
- Auburn University, B.A.
Area of Research
- Southern Gothic Literature
- Southern writers
Kim Bradley holds a BA in journalism from Auburn University, and an MFA in Fiction from the University of New Orleans. Her short story collection, Spillway, will be published by Stephen F Austin University Press in spring 2022. Her short fiction has appeared in the Southern Humanities Review, Natural Bridge, the Louisville Review, and others. She is the recipient of the Tao Writers Workshop Leo Love prize, and the Page Edwards Prize for fiction.
Teaching and Related Service
- ENG 142: Intro to College Writing
- ENG 152 Topics in College Writing
- ENG 202: Introduction to Literature
- CRW 205: Writing Nonfiction
- CRW 206: Intro to Writing the Short Story
- CRW 215: FLARE: Flagler College Literary Journal
- CRW 312: Advanced Fiction Writing
- CRW 412: Senior Creative Writing Capstone
Creative Writing Coordinator
Visiting Writers Series Coordinator
2021 Flagler College Dean’s Award for Outstanding Teaching
Spillway, a story collection, Spring 2022, Stephen F Austin University Press
- “Grounded,” The Broadkill Review. Spring 2022
- “King of the Mountain,” Southern Humanities Review. Summer 2020
- “Spillway,” Bayou Magazine. Winter 2017
- “Like She Stole It,” Needle: A Magazine of Noir. Winter 2016.
- “Hurricane Machine,” Natural Bridge. Fall 2013.
- “Mining,” Real South Magazine. Fall 2012.
- “Cheating Time,” The Louisville Review. Fall 2011.
- “Gun Shy,” Southern Indiana Review. Spring 2011 issue.
- “How to Draw a Circle.” Kalliope. Fall 2006.
- “Sinkhole.” Gulfstreaming. Winter 2002.
- “Ether,” Saw Palm: Florida Literature and Art Spring 2022
Office Hours (On Campus)
- Monday: 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
- Wednesday: 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM