Research, Professional and Creative Activity
- Editor, Juice up the True Say, Poems from the Children of Hastings, 2009
- Recipient of Florida Arts Council Enhancement Award
- Recipient of 2005 Page Edwards Prize for Short Fiction, First Coast Writers
- Judge, Kalliope Annual Short Fiction Contest, 2006
- Member, Association of Writing Programs
- Member, Southeastern Writing Center Association
Professor Bradley earned her M.F.A. in Creative Writing from The University of New Orleans and her B.A. in Journalism from Auburn University. In addition to her teaching role at Flagler, she directs the Writing Center, a student-staffed tutorial center for students across all majors. Her short fiction has appeared in Kalliope, The Southern Indiana Review, The Louisville Review and Real South Magazine, and it is forthcoming from Natural Bridge. An excerpt of her novel-in-progress, Mercury’s Net, was a semifinalist in the 2011 and 2013 Pirate’s Alley Faulkner Wisdom competitions. She is the 2012 recipient of the Taos Writers Conference Leo Love Merit Scholarship for Prose. She has also taught poetry to at-risk middle-school children, and edited a collection of their poems called Juice up the True Say.
Teaching and Related Service
- Short Story Writing
- Advanced Fiction
- Basic Writing
Previously taught at:
- Century Learning Center and Communities in Schools: Arts Enrichment Program for at-risk elementary school children
- Communities in Schools Summer College Outreach Camp
- Creative Writing Workshop, Council on Aging, St. Augustine
Publications in Literary Journals
- “Spillway,” Bayou Magazine. Winter 2017
- “Like She Stole It,” Needle: A Magazine of Noir. Winter 2016.
- “Hurricane Machine,” Natural Bridge. Fall 2013.
- “Mining,” Real South Magazine. Fall 2012.
- “Cheating Time,” The Louisville Review. Fall 2011.
- “Gun Shy,” Southern Indiana Review. Spring 2011 issue.
- “How to Draw a Circle.” Kalliope. Fall 2006.
- “Sinkhole.” Gulfstream. Winter 2002.
- Monday: 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM; 3:30 PM - 5:30 PM
- Tuesday: 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM
- Wednesday: 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM