The Saints Health+ app provides complete exposure prevention, testing, and management with robust security and HIPAA compliance. In partnership with Flagler Health+ and powered by the Healthfully platform, the solution contains essential technology features and health services to maximize our faculty, staff, and student’s safety and care.
- Daily self-screening and attestation
- Telehealth physician visits and lab orders
- Testing and lab results
- Secure messaging
- Contact tracing and proximity reporting
- Exposure management and compliance reporting
- Isolation & quarantine support communities
- Employee and student education
- Works on any platform: Web, iOS, Android
HOW IT WORKS
- Employees and students all learn about the importance of self-monitoring and safe behaviors through the app.
- You will answer a few quick questions daily to attest that you are neither exhibiting symptoms nor been to any hot spots within the past 14 days.
- An algorithm determines if you need follow up via a telemedicine appointment with a medical provider or testing, which is conducted through the app.
- Those testing positive receive through the app:
- information about self-isolation
- access to online care and check-in
- connection to virtual support groups
The Saints Health+ app has significant benefits for our campus. Through it, you are able to:
- Access all COVID-19 resources through one easy-to-use app.
- Gain confidence and peace of mind that organizational support is available.
- Stay educated on latest COVID-19 prevention information.
- Access helpful community resources for needed support to maintain health.