Coronavirus (COVID-19) is a respiratory illness caused by a virus that can spread from person to person. The virus that causes COVID-19 is a new coronavirus that has spread throughout the world. COVID-19 symptoms can range from mild (or no symptoms) to severe illness. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, you can become infected by coming into close contact (about 6 feet or two arm lengths) with a person who has COVID-19.
Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
This list does not include all the possible symptoms of the virus, but the most common.
More information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.htmlBack To Top
Yes, all historic tours of the campus are canceled until further notice.Back To Top
Flagler College’s Office of Admissions has resumed in-person Information Sessions and Tours. For the safety of our visitors and staff, the following is required:
- Limited guest count. Please be considerate with your guest count as we can only allow 2 total guests for each visit experience.
- Face masks must be worn during the duration of the visit experience and while on campus.
- Visitors should maintain social distancing of a minimum of 6 feet of distance from others at all times while on campus.
- A Health Screening Form will be required for all guests. This form is available in your confirmation email.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
The Offices of Admissions and Financial Aid are open by appointment only. Please do not hesitate to call, email, or text us if you would like to check on your application or the status of your financial aid package:
Office of Admissions | firstname.lastname@example.org | 904-819-6220
Office of Financial Aid | email@example.com | 904-819-6225Back To Top