Admissions & Aid
COVID-19 Admissions FAQs
- Flagler College is offering Virtual Admissions Information Sessions and Campus Tours on Tuesdays at 6:30pm ET and Wednesdays at 2:30pm ET.
- In-person visits are available Monday through Friday. For the safety of our visitors and staff, the following is required:
- Limited guest count. Each prospective student is allowed 3 guests (a total of 4 including the student).
- Visitors should maintain social distancing while on campus.
- Flagler College, in alignment with the updated masking guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), will no longer require the use of a mask by vaccinated individuals. It is recommended that those not fully vaccinated wear masks while indoors.
- To register for any of our in-person or virtual experiences, please go to flagler.edu/visit.
- Flagler's deposit deadline is May 1st but we will accept deposits from students throughout the summer.
- We understand that many families are concerned about the future, and we are working individually with them to help make everyone feel secure in their decision. Please email your Admissions Counselor with any questions you have about your deposit.
We understand that your daily educational experiences have shifted based on what your school is able to offer, and in that spirit, we will support those decisions regarding your academic records. If your school has had to amend its current grading scales, such as offering a pass/fail or another variation, it will be understood and taken into context for not only our incoming Saints for the Fall 2020 class, but for future applicants that are also impacted. A commitment to helping students and their families navigate the admissions process has always been a hallmark of our team of professionals-now, more than ever. If you have questions or concerns, please reach out to your Admissions Counselor.Back To Top
Our leadership team now anticipates the fall 2021 to be closer to a normal campus environment than what we have experienced the past two semesters. This return to face-to-face classes is partly expected to be possible due to the increasing availability of the COVID-19 vaccine.Back To Top
No, any institutional financial aid you have been awarded will continue to apply to your cost of attendance throughout your time at Flagler College. Please contact your Financial Aid Counselor to discuss any questions you have regarding the Federal, State, or institutional aid you have been awarded.Back To Top
Yes, Flagler College can accept application fee waivers. If you already have a waiver, please send to email@example.com. If you are in need of a waiver, please have completed by an administrator at your high school.Back To Top
Our admission policy is reviewed each year in order to maintain a fair and equitable process for all applicants. If COVID-19 has had an impact on any year(s) of your education, this will be taken into consideration during the review of your file.Back To Top