Admissions & Aid
COVID-19 Admissions FAQs
- Flagler College is offering Virtual Admissions Information Sessions and Campus Tours on Tuesdays at 6:30pm ET and Wednesdays at 2:30pm ET.
- In-person visits are available Monday through Friday. For the safety of our visitors and staff, the following is required:
- Limited guest count. Each prospective student is allowed 3 guests (a total of 4 including the student).
- Visitors should maintain social distancing while on campus.
- Flagler College, in alignment with the updated masking guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), will no longer require the use of a mask by vaccinated individuals. It is recommended that those not fully vaccinated wear masks while indoors.
- To register for any of our in-person or virtual experiences, please go to flagler.edu/visit.
We understand that your daily educational experiences have shifted based on what your school is able to offer, and in that spirit, we will support those decisions regarding your academic records. If your school has had to amend its grading scales, such as offering a pass/fail or another variation, it will be understood and taken into context for any courses completed during the pandemic. A commitment to helping students and their families navigate the admissions process has always been a hallmark of our team of professionals-now, more than ever. If you have questions or concerns, please reach out to your Admissions Counselor.Back To Top
No, any institutional financial aid you have been awarded will continue to apply to your cost of attendance throughout your time at Flagler College. Please contact your Financial Aid Counselor to discuss any questions you have regarding the Federal, State, or institutional aid you have been awarded.Back To Top
- The First Year Application for Fall 2021 has closed. We are still accepting applications for our spring semester beginning in January 2022. The application for Fall 2022 will open August 1, 2021.
- The Transfer Application for Fall 2021 remains open for commuter students only. On-campus housing is no longer available.
- Please reach out to your if you have questions about how to submit your documents.
Our admission policy is reviewed each year in order to maintain a fair and equitable process for all applicants. If COVID-19 has had an impact on any year(s) of your education, this will be taken into consideration during the review of your file.Back To Top