In order to graduate, all anticipated graduates need to have completed a graduation application prior to the deadlines posted on MyFlagler under the Registrar’s Office page. In addition, anticipated graduates must complete all graduation requirements. For additional inquiries, please contact the Office of the Registrar.Back To Top
Schedule and Ceremony
Gates Open to the St. Augustine Amphitheatre
Parking is first come, first serve to the Amphitheater. Please allow ample time to arrive at the ceremony space. Once parked, please proceed to the Amphitheater gates; ensure you wear your cap and gown, and a security guard will ensure you are guided to Graduate Check-In.Back To Top
Parking is first come, first serve at the Amphitheater. Please allow ample time to arrive at the ceremony space. If the amphitheater lot is full, please feel free to park at the Elk Lodge, Anastasia Baptist Church, and the R.B. Hunt Middle School. There will be transportation provided from Anastasia Baptist Church as well as R.B. Hunt to the ceremony space.Back To Top
Graduates are required to participate in graduation rehearsal at the Lewis Auditorium on May 5th, 2023, beginning at 4:00 pm. During this rehearsal, you will receive important Commencement day-of information and honors cords if they were designated to you. This rehearsal is strictly for graduates only. Following the rehearsal, you and your family are invited to RSVP to the Graduation Reception hosted by Alumni Engagement from 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm in the Ringhaver Student Center.Back To Top
Participating graduates requiring special accommodations during the ceremony for themselves or otherwise should contact Jamie Saul at firstname.lastname@example.org for special request accommodations 1 month prior to the ceremony to allow sufficient time to fulfill your request.
Please note, wheelchair-seated locations are first come first serve based on need and will require a separate ADA ticket. If you are given a ticket that needs to be exchanged for an ADA ticket, please notify Jamie Saul when tickets are released.Back To Top
- Please anticipate a longer-than-expected travel time to the St. Augustine Amphitheater due to traffic.
- Graduates should be at the Amphitheater no later than 8:00 am prior to the commencement ceremony.
- Graduates must stay for the entire duration of the Commencement ceremony, unless otherwise personally permitted.
Graduates participating in the commencement ceremony are required to wear official Flagler College regalia ordered through our Jostens webpage. This includes the below:
Undergraduates: Black Robe, Black Graduation Cap, Tassell w/School Custom Charm, Cords/Stole *If they are academically assigned to you
Masters Students: Masters Cap, Black Gown Hood, Tassel w/ School Custom Charm
Please Note: Honors cords, Club cords, etc. from various societies may be worn if they are the official designation for an officially recognized group on campus. If a graduate chooses to wear a stole from one of the approved groups, the graduate is permitted to only wear one at the time of the ceremony.Back To Top
You will receive honors cords during the mandatory rehearsal on May 5th before Graduation.Back To Top
Honor Cords are available upon request once all final grades have been submitted and the criteria for graduating with honors have been met.Back To Top
Yes, we welcome you to personalize your graduation caps following to the below rules.
- Graduation cap decorations must lay flat against the cap and extend no higher than the cap button.
- Stagnant LED Lights are permitted
- Moving or flashing lights are not permitted.
- Language on decorated caps must be appropriate.
All regalia purchased by your club must be pre-approved. If you are unaware that your club has pre-approved regalia from previous years, please don't hesitate to contact the Special Events Team.
Please take a look at the guidelines below before submitting your exampled request to the Special Events Team (Jamie Saul: email@example.com).
- Students are permitted only to wear one stole at graduation. The layering of stoles is not permitted.
- There is no limit on the number of cords a graduate can wear.
- Clubs may choose either stoles or cords. Clubs may not select both.
- Cords may consist of one-color cord, two colors tied together, or three colors braided together.
- After the Special Events Team approves your request, each club president is responsible for purchasing and distributing cords/stoles to each graduate.
- Each club is responsible for purchasing stoles/cords through 4 Imprint (Stoles) or Amazon (Cords).
- If you need funding to purchase stoles/cords, please get in touch with Ashley Cofield.
- All cords/stoles should be purchased and distributed prior to April 13th.
Example of Request
Cord Choices (Cords can be up to three colors):
- First Choice
- Second Choice
- Third Choice
- Place Logo Here
**Please wait for final approval before purchasing any regalia.Back To Top
Please note that tickets cannot be bought, and it is against Flagler College's policy to sell graduation tickets on all platforms. Flagler staff will be monitoring all student platforms for this activity.Back To Top
Infants and children, 2 years and younger will not require tickets as long as they are sitting on an adult’s lap. All other guests will need a ticket.Back To Top
Graduating students will have 6 tickets each to invite their family and friends to the ceremony. Be sure to monitor your Flagler email for all of the latest updates regarding the distribution of tickets.Back To Top
Portraits and Keepsakes
Flagler College works with Grad Images for the Flagler College Commencement Ceremony. Once you clicked on this website, you can fill out your Last Name, Flagler College, and then the year 2023. After clicking, “Find My Photos” you should then be brought to a page with all of the photos taken of you during the ceremony. If this page has not populated with any photos, please check back in as they may be in the process of posting them to this portal.Back To Top