Modified Track Master's Program
30 Credit Hours
This option is for candidates who:
- Have a Bachelor’s in Education of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing from another institution
- Have (or will have) a degree from Flagler College in Education of Deaf and Hard of Hearing, but did not take the cross-listed courses
Master's students can choose from a variety of elective courses including two state-approved teaching endorsements:
- Graduate Application
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution. Applicants must submit an official transcript from every institution they have attended
- GPA of 3.0 for the final 60 hours of coursework.
- Letter of Intent: A statement of purpose (between one and two pages) clearly describing your academic and (if relevant) professional background and your interest in the field of Deaf Education.
- A current resume.
- Evidence of Access to a working environment with children who are deaf/hard of hearing
- Two letters of recommendation: One letter must be from an instructor familiar with the applicant's academic performance and potential, or they can provide two letters from professional references.
- Demonstration of American Sign Language Proficiency
Fall Applications are due by July 14th.
Spring Applications are due by November 17th.