Modified Fast Track Master's Program
30 Credit Hours
This option is for candidates who:
- Have a Bachelor’s in Education of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing from another institution
- Have (or will have) a degree from Flagler College in Education of Deaf and Hard of Hearing, but did not take the cross-listed courses
Master's students can choose from a variety of elective courses including two state-approved teaching endorsements.
- Graduate Application
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution. Applicants must submit an official transcript from every institution they have attended
- GPA of 3.0 for the final 60 hours of coursework.
- A Personal Statement of 500 words to be submitted with the application.
- A current resume.
- Evidence of Access Form to a working environment with children who are deaf/hard of hearing
- A letter of recommendation from a Supervisor.
- An American Sign Language Proficiency Interview (ASLPI) score of 2+*
* Students must receive a score of 2+ on the ASLPI in order to be admitted to the program. Students who do not demonstrate acceptable proficiency are expected to enroll in additional coursework separate from the program curriculum to reach acceptable proficiency at an additional cost to the student.
Fall Applications are due by June 1st.