GMAT Test Prep
Join the hundreds of successful MBA students who have benefited from the Flagler College GMAT Prep Course. We will help you improve your skills, confidence, and score, all of which increases your chance of admission into the MBA program of your choice.
Experience the quality of Flagler College’s traditional GMAT Prep Class from the comfort and convenience of the location of your choice. This intensive online GMAT class is delivered by a live instructor and provides you with all the interactivity of a classroom experience.
Join the hundreds of successful MBA students who have benefited from our GMAT Prep Course. We will help you improve your skills, confidence, and score, all of which increases your chance of admission into the MBA program of your choice. This online workshop is free to help you determine if you need to take the complete GMAT test prep course.
FLAGLER COLLEGE GMAT PREP CLASSES OFFER:
The GMAT Test Prep course includes expert instruction, a proven format, all required course materials, and access to diagnostic exams in one convenient, affordable package.
Expert Instructors: Our test prep instructors are highly trained professionals. Our experienced instructors know the GMAT and care about helping you achieve your goal.
Superior Materials: The GMAT Prep Course includes The Official Guide for GMAT Review, the most recent publication from the official GMAT provider, and the GMAT Course Workbook, designed to supplement the classroom lessons.
Convenient Schedule Options: Live-Online classes provide alternative schedules and the added benefit of taking the class from anywhere in the world.
Value: The course fee includes all course materials and instruction from a trained professional who cares about your success.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THE FLAGLER COLLEGE GMAT TEST PREP CLASS?
The Flagler College GMAT Prep class is ideal for anyone looking to pursue a Master of Business Administration (MBA) or another business-related advanced degree within the next five years. This course is ideal for anyone who has been out of school for a few years and for current undergraduate students looking for assistance with the complex quantitative and verbal skills needed to succeed on the GMAT. In addition to MBA programs, those pursuing master’s and doctoral degrees in business, economics, accounting, or other related fields of study may be required to sit for the GMAT.
Quantitative Topics Include:
- Strategies for handling math questions in the confusing data sufficiency format
- Techniques for picking numbers for Yes/No questions in data sufficiency format
- Approaches to math questions presented in abstract form
- Tactics for translating difficult real-world word problems into algebraic expressions or equations
Verbal Topics Include:
- Spotting correct idiomatic speech in sentence completion problems
- Understanding the key components of arguments in critical reasoning problems
- Answering reading comprehension questions quickly, without reading the entire passage
Integrated Reasoning Topics Include:
- Interpreting data from tables, graphs, text, and other sources
- Dealing with multiple questions about the same data
- Analyzing data from multiple columns for Two-Part Analysis questions
General Topics Include:
- Utilizing the process of elimination
- Mastering time management skills
- Minimizing test anxiety
- Identifying common distracters
System Requirements: The Live-online GMAT prep class is offered online using Adobe Connect software. All you need is a high-speed internet connection, speakers or headphones, and an Adobe Flash Player, which can be downloaded for free.
The GMAT Prep Course includes The Official Guide for GMAT Review, the most recent publication from the official GMAT provider, and the GMAT Course Workbook, designed to supplement the classroom lessons. Materials will be mailed directly to you. We recommend registering at least four (4) business days before the first class session to ensure adequate time for delivery.
If you have any questions about our Academic Test Prep Center, please reach out to the director, Jorge Hererra, at 904-826-8643 or via email:JHerrera@flagler.edu