Lifelong Learning returns as a virtual program! Lifelong Learning courses are designed to be interesting, stimulating, and foster knowledge sharing and relationship building in the community through topics ranging from American Sign Language to Music and Dance, from Historical Preservation to Writing, Politics, and Economics. Lifelong Learning courses are inexpensive and non-degree seeking.
Please check out our new online courses designed to support you in your Lifelong Learning and Continuing Education from the convenience of home!
Dear Lifelong Learners,
Greetings from your ACE Team! We miss you! We wanted to let you know what we've been up to, while we continue working from home to deliver courses of interest to our Lifelong Learners online!
Jorge, Annie, and Christine
Lifelong Learning courses are designed to be interesting, stimulating, and foster knowledge sharing and relationship building in the community through topics ranging from American Sign Language to Music and Dance, from Historical Preservation to Writing, Politics, and Economics. Lifelong Learning courses are non-degree seeking, inexpensive non-credit courses, that typically meet for 90 minutes, once a week for six weeks.
Frequently Asked Questions
Adult & Continuing Education schedule of courses can be found at flagler.edu/adulted. Click on Course Catalog to view all course offerings.
How to Register
You can register for more than one class using the on-line registration system. Class registration requires a user id & password. Please click here to sign-in with or create your ID and password.
If you do not have access to a computer or the internet, please call 904.819.6263 to register.
If you are registered for a course and wish to add a course, you may do so by registering on-line or by calling 904.819.6263 for assistance.
If you need to drop a course before it has begun, please notify us either by email or call 904.819.6263 as soon as possible.
Back To Top
For payment, Flagler College Adult & Continuing Education accepts credit/debit cards and e-checks. We also accept personal checks.
Make check payable to Flagler College.
Enter ACE and name of class on the memo line.
Checks can be mailed to: Flagler College, Attn: Adult & Continuing Education, 74 King Street, St. Augustine, FL 32084
There is a credit card processing fee of 2.75%.
If paying by e-check, this fee does not apply.
We conduct all our payment services through Cashnet. This system requires access through a pop-up window. If your browser blocks pop-up windows, you may need to enable this feature to ensure proper payment. Do this prior to registering for courses on-line.
To enable pop-ups on Google Chrome:
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar (three dots in the right-hand corner).
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings button.
- In the "Pop-ups" section, select "Allow all sites to show pop-ups." (Customize permissions for specific websites by clicking Manage exceptions.
To enable pop-ups on Firefox:
- Click the "hamburger" menu icon (top right) to open the Firefox menu.
- Click Options.
- Click the Content icon located at the top of the window.
- Make sure that Block pop-up windows is activated (checkbox).
- Click the Exceptions button located to the right of Block pop-up windows.
- You will see the Allowed Sites dialog box.
- In the Address of web site field, type the site's URL.
Issues with Payment
If you have issues with payment or if your payment did not process, please call 904.819.6263 for assistance.Back To Top
Here's a list of important parking notes:
- Park only in student designated spaces marked "Reserved" Mon‐Fri 7am‐6pm
- Do NOT park in spaces marked "Reserved 24/7" or where a Permit # is indicated. You will be ticketed.
- Flagler Parking Passes will be distributed at check‐in on the first day of class
- No tickets will be issued for parking in designated student parking during the first day of class
- All on‐street public parking is free after 5pm and all day Sunday.
Back To Top
Location and Materials
- Prior to class, please check the website for the check-in location. Upon check-in, you will be provided with the room number for your class.
- If your class requires specific supplies or an additional fee for materials, you can find this information on our webpage under that class’s description.
Security is available for building access, escorting to car, and any additional help.
Security can be reached at 904.819.6200.
Let them know where you are and what assistance you need.Back To Top
Refunds will be given if the course is canceled. You will be notified by email. If you do not have email, you will be called.
If paid by credit card, the amount of the course will be posted back to the card you used for payment.
If paid by e-check, there is a 15 day wait period from the date of payment before a refund can be issued. The refund will post back to the account you used for payment.
If paid by paper check, Flagler College will issue a refund via paper check.Back To Top
Flagler College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Fine Arts, and Master of Arts degrees. Non-degree, non-credit training and development programs are not accredited by SACS Commission on Colleges, and the accreditation of Flagler College does not extend to or include these programs or its students. Flagler College does not accept course work from these programs for credit toward any award.