Courses for Military Spouses
Digital Marketing Science
Course Code: MSMM80904
ACCESS LENGTH: 10 WEEKS
DELIVERY: SELF-PACED / LIVE ONLINE
Students taking this course will earn Industry-recognized certifications and qualifications, including Google Ads Search Certification, a Google Analytics Individual Qualification, and HubSpot Email Marketing Certification. Students will also learn about digital marketing certifications offered from Marketo, The Trade Desk, and Facebook.
This Digital Marketing Science certificate course is designed to transform you into a complete digital marketer with expertise in the most in-demand marketing domains. Fast track your career in digital marketing with practical training and technical certifications you can apply on the job. Delivered online, this 10-week comprehensive program is taught by industry experts and supplemented with live/online mentor-led classes.
- Web Analytics. Determine the appropriate key performance indicators for any type of website. Provide recommendations for optimizing an ecommerce website’s conversion funnel.
- Search Engine Optimization. Understand how search engines work. Use this knowledge to make recommendations to a website on how it can improve its search engine rankings.
- Search Engine Marketing. Understand the mechanics of paid search ranking. Evaluate paid search campaign data and recommend changes that will improve conversion rates.
- Social Media Marketing. Implement knowledge of social media tactics to design an effective social media campaign.
- Email Marketing. Understand best practices in email marketing. Analyze email marketing campaign data. Recommend changes that will improve campaign effectiveness.
- Online Reputation Management. Implement online reputation management tactics to improve the reputation of a brand.
- Digital Marketing Strategy. Create a digital marketing strategy and plan with a target market, key messages, recommended channels and lead capture recommendations for a real-world brand
All necessary materials are included.
Internet Connectivity Requirements:
- Cable and DSL internet connections are recommended for the best experience.
- CPU: 1 GHz or higher
- RAM: 2 GB or higher
- Resolution: 1280 x 720 or higher
- Speakers / Headphones
- Microphone (Webinar / Live Online sessions)
Operating System Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 7 or 10 (Home, Pro)
- Mac OSX 10 or higher.
- Latest Chrome OS
- Latest Linux Distributions
NOTE: While we understand that our courses can be viewed on Android and iPhone devices, we do not recommend the use of these devices for our courses. The size of these devices do not provide a good learning environment for students taking online or live online based courses.
Web Browser Requirements:
- Latest Google Chrome is recommended for the best experience.
- Latest Mozilla FireFox
- Latest Microsoft Edge
- Latest Apple Safari
Basic Software Requirements (These are recommendations of software to use):
- Office suite software (Microsoft Office, OpenOffice, or LibreOffice)
- PDF reader program (Adobe Reader, FoxIt)
- Courses may require other software that is denoted in the above course outline.
If you would like to discuss your options with someone from Adult and Continuing Education, please call (904) 826-8643 or email:email@example.com
Flagler College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Fine Arts, and Master of Arts degrees. Non-degree, non-credit training and development programs are not accredited by SACS Commission on Colleges, and the accreditation of Flagler College does not extend to or include these programs or its students. Flagler College does not accept course work from these programs for credit toward any award.