Flagler At A Glance
The best way to know if Flagler is the right college for you is to get an overview of who we are and what our students have accomplished.
- Located in St. Augustine, Florida
- Independent and nonsectarian
- Flagler College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award baccalaureate and master’s degrees.
Enrollment Profile - Fall 2021
- 2,138 students; 700 men and 1,425 women
- 58% of students are from Florida
- 38% of students come from 43 states
- 4% of students come from 36 countries
- 50% of students live on campus, 49% commute
- 181 students; 64 men and 116 women
Public Administration Program
- 34 students: 16 men and 18 women
- 11 students: 11 women
- *88% of our students have jobs or are in graduate school 1 year after college
- *78% of our students complete experiential opportunities such as internships and study abroad programs
*Based on 2020-2021 IPEDS data.
Cost & Aid - Fall 2021
- Tuition and fees- **$21,240
- Room- $6,830
- Meal plan- $6,240
** Health Insurance is $1,678, but Domestic students have the option to waive.
- National Collegiate Athletic Association Division II (NCAA II) school
- Men’s Teams: baseball, basketball, cross country, golf, soccer, tennis
- Women’s Teams: basketball, cross country, golf, soccer, softball, tennis, volleyball
- Ponce de Leon Hall: National Historic Landmark
- 47-acre campus with a 19-acre athletic field
- 5 residence halls
- 4 miles from the Atlantic Ocean
- 35 miles south of Jacksonville
- 55 miles north of Daytona Beach