Setting up a Filter in Gmail for Flagler.edu Emails.
Occasionally, official emails sent from an @Flagler.edu email address will be filtered by Gmails spam filter.
Create a filter through Gmail settings which will prevent official emails from @Flagler.edu email addresses from ending up in your spam folder.
- From your Inbox's main screen, Click on the "settings" cogwheel icon in the upper-right hand corner, then click settings.
- Once you're in the settings page, click the "filters" option on the top part of the screen
- Once in the Filters screen, click the option "create new filter."
- In the "From" text box, type in "@Flagler.edu" (without the quotes), and click "Create filter with this search" at the bottom of the box
- In the next box, check the boxes labeled "Never send it to spam" and "Also apply filter to matching conversations."
- After pressing create filter, official @Flagler.edu emails will be sent to your inbox, and any @Flagler.edu emails that are currently in your spam folder will be moved to your inbox.