Linking Public Calendars to Outlook 2007
Click this icon wherever you see it to view a screenshot of the specified step.
Note that this process only works with Office / Outlook 2007. If you would like to upgrade from Office 2003 to Office 2007, please contact Technology Services.
- Log into Flagler College's Public Folders by entering your username and password.
- Click on the link to the calendar of your choice.
- Click on the "Actions" dropdown menu.
- Choose "Connect to Client".
- If you are prompted to launch and application, ensure that Outlook is highlighted and click OK.
- You will be asked to confirm that you would like to connect the calendar to Outlook. Click Yes.
- You may be prompted to reenter your username and password, after which the process is complete, and you should see the calendar in the Calendars section of your Outlook client.
Icons by Yusuke Kamiyamane. All rights reserved. Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 license.