Go to WebPrint
Download the WebPrint mobile app for iPhone/iPad, Android, or Blackberry!
Remote printing is available to on-campus printers from off-campus locations via our WebPrint service.
To use this service, download the mobile app or log in at https://webprint.flagler.edu from your home, dorm room, or laptop. Choose the printer to which you would like to print, and upload your document. Your document will be printed with a cover sheet so that your documents do not get mixed with anyone else’s.
- Black and white printer at the Circulation Desk on the first floor of the Proctor Library
- Black and white printer L300B on the third floor of the Proctor Library
- Black and white printer on the first floor of the Ringhaver Student Center
- Color printer at the Circulation Desk on the first floor of the Proctor Library
- Color printer L300C on the third floor of the Proctor Library
Mobile App Instructions
- Download the mobile app for your device.
- Open the PrinterOn mobile app and enter the Settings screen.
- Enter your first and last name in the username field. This is what will print on the cover page of your documents to identify them as yours, so be sure to fill in your name!
- Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
- In the Search screen, type "flagler" without quotes and press the "Go" button.
- Save your favorite printers on Android by pressing & holding the printer you want to save. On iOS devices, select the printer and press the Save button (folder with arrow icon) in the upper right of the screen.
- Depending on your device, you can either print documents directly from the PrinterOn app, or you can print from other apps. For example, to print an email attachment from Mail on the iPad, press and hold the attachment preview, then select "Open in..." and choose PrinterOn.
- Choose the printer to which you would like to print.
- Click the "Authenticate" button and enter your network username and password, excluding @flagler.edu.
- For more detailed instructions for your device's app, visit PrinterOn's App FAQs.
Apple Pages Instructions
- Make sure your Pages document is saved.
- In the Menu Bar at the top of the screen, click File > Export > Word...
- On the next screen, confirm that the "Word" icon is highlighted and click Next...
- Enter a file name. We suggest that you add something like "(Word Format)" to the end of the document name so you don't get mixed up.
- Click Export.
- Upload the Word document (instead of the original Pages document) you just created to Webprint.